Although regulating the National Solidarity Fund is not expressly repealed, it becomes practically unenforceable, in the absence of the money collected through the stamp duty. The fund should be used, according to the law, for:
The completion of the funds destined for the payment of the allowances granted to the beneficiaries of the Law no. regarding the state allowance for children, of the 먹튀 site on social assistance, of the Law no. regarding the additional allowance for families with children
- Microcredit for natural persons who carry out activities on their own account, bringing income, for the purpose of material maintenance
- Expenses related to maintenance, construction, repair, arrangement and modernization of social assistance institutions
- Financial aid for individuals and families in extreme difficulty due to health status or other justified causes
- Expenses of administration of the National Solidarity Fund, including capital expenditures
Co-financing of some socio-medical services programs
Providing assistance to people with particularly serious health conditions for medical treatment and surgery abroad
Financing of active measures materialized in programs for creating jobs, including programs regarding works of public interest.
- The Cinematographic Fund, which loses the 4% of the annual profit realized by the economic operators who organize gambling.
- The Ministry of Culture, which loses the value of the stamp of historical monuments applicable to casino activities, gambling and mechanical games.
- The Ministry of Youth and Sport, which loses the 5% of the total revenues left after deducting the license fee due, according to the legislation in force, by the organizers of bets and authorized sports bets, for the games of bets and sports bets based on the use of competitions. Genre for the respective branch, organized in national championships from other countries, by international sports federations and bodies, as well as in the “Europen Cup”.
Sports federations, which lose 20% of the revenues realized from sports forecasts, as a result of using gender competitions for the respective branch, organized in national championships from other countries, by international sports federations and bodies, as well as in the “Cup Europe”.
The professional leagues, which lose the percentage of 20% of the net income left after deducting the tax on the games to the sports betting systems, organized with the use of the respective professional sports competition.
Conclusion: Canceling these sources of funding does not necessarily mean that the state receives less money, but only that they reach elsewhere than they had before. Under the new legislation, the institutions mentioned above become more dependent on the resources allocated through the state budget.